Old 07-01-2008, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default The Gradens on Madeira

"'Mike'" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
There is a spectacular cable car that runs from Cairns to Kuranda in
Queensland which just skims over the tops of the rainforest trees. A must
for any plants person.

My Daughter and Son in Law did that a couple of years ago and said it was
fantastic. We are going to Cairns after our next Winter Cruise on Diamond
Princess when we spend some time doing the 'must sees'.

Cairns is for the kids, Port Douglas is the place and it's 70km North
towards the Daintree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Douglas,_Queensland

http://www.daintreerainforest.com/

--