Old 07-01-2008, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default The Gradens on Madeira

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...

But the real reason for giving up was it got harder and harder to say
good by to the children (allthough by the time they were teenagers I
rather think they would have signed me on themselves)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

That's when they were teenagers, what are they like now;-))?

If they are like mine you wouldn't be without them and they wouldn't be
without you. We have just spent a fantastic 16 days on Queen Victoria
celebrating our Golden Wedding with ALL of them, and their wives, husbands,
partner and Grandson and it has been superb. Even the other passengers and
the Captain joined in to make it one big party. We are all still together in
this day when so many families are split and divided.

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.