Old 08-01-2008, 04:58 AM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Question on Tobacco Tea

"mleblanca" wrote in message

Maybe we all should visit our libraries and find out if there are
copies of this available and request that they be withdrawn,
destroyed, or "lost" Our little Wreck Gardens Project for 2008

Emilie
NorCal

Yer not s'posed to destroy books because you disagree about or not approve
of what's in them. Can you say "First Amendment"? You might as well also
forget about trying to legislate stupidity. Usenet would be among the first
to vanish.

Val