Old 08-01-2008, 05:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Aquaducts - irrigating Australia

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

(snip)

A more realistic view.

David I don't know if you are old enough to remember the old 'Nation
Review'.

I am. I do.

I wrote my comment on water and topography yesterday and today picked up a
publication that I've only read only once before but I'm going to do so
regularly in future. The publication is called "Dissent" and it has some
interesting articles on the environment (and one article on the escalation
of debt in Aus with a very disturbing chart showing debt to GDP from 1880 to
now - I haven't read it yet but am itching to do so). Anyway, I suspect you
might have a simialr interest in some of the things I do so just want to
mention it in case you are interested. Cost $7.70 - seems to be a
quarterly.

I will keep my eyes open

thanks

David