Old 08-01-2008, 05:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul Michaels Paul Michaels is offline

Default American Orchid Society Botanical Gardens Pictures - Delray Beach, FL

We recently took a drive over to the American Orchid Society to take a
look at their collection of exotic flowers & plants. It was a nice way
to spend a Saturday afternoon. We got in for free since we're members
of another "reciprocal garden" but it would have been well worth the
$8.00 adult admission price.

I took about 150 pictures during our visit. Here's the gallery -
http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/A...ida/index.html

If you're in or near South Florida, I'd highly recommend you check
them out.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Ft. Lauderdale, FL