Old 08-01-2008, 07:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
MajorOz MajorOz is offline

Default The Monster Storm

On Jan 8, 6:27 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Emilie! glad to hear you are OK and so is your garden!

I've survived a few hurricanes, more than a few blizzards and my worst
nightmare are still ice storms.

Cheryl

Spent last night in the bomb shelter buried next to the barn. Nearly
twenty tornadoes touched down, killing (so far reported) three and
many injuries and zillions in property damage. Luckily, they missed
me, going by just to the north and south. I had just cut back the
grapes and mulched some roses, after record 71 degrees Sunday.
S'posed to snow tonight. Hard to plan for.
Well, at least it filled the pond.

cheers

oz