Old 08-01-2008, 05:01 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 03:10:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Humans are omnivores. I, for one, do not intend to quibble with the
designer (omnipotent or darwinian)

I suggest you get over it, and find something else to worry about.

Quite, and I'm a vegetarian. If it came down to me or a fluffy bunny,
sorry bunny you're going to die, assuming I can catch it...

--
Cheers

Dave. pam is missing e-mail