Old 08-01-2008, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT troll treatment

On 8/1/08 23:32, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:36:17 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

Please can someone tell me why blocking certain trolls doesn't work? The
'names' and 'addresses' seem to be the same. It works perfectly for some
and not for others.

Sometimes they slightly change the names each time, so you need to examine
the headers very carefully to see what is constant.

Ah. Thanks, Sally. I thought what I put into 'rules' on my computer would
do that.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk