Old 09-01-2008, 01:23 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:27:48 +0000, Adenoid Hynkel . wrote:

I suggest you get over it, and find something else to worry about.

Quite, and I'm a vegetarian. If it came down to me or a fluffy bunny,
sorry bunny you're going to die,

It's not down to you or bunny though is it!

Read what I wrote "*If* it came down.to me or fluffy bunny...". I don't
eat dead animals if I can avoid it but have no qualms about killing and
eating an animal if I had to.

There is plenty of lovely veggie food choice,

True enough provided the supermarket still has it on the shelves... If
they don't I won't last very long on a diet of grass, the rabbits do
though and I'll live a lot longer eating rabbit than grass.

and simply no need to eat animals. So why do it?

I don't as rule but would if I had to.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail