Old 08-01-2008, 10:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Roark's Website

"Hal" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:32:02 CST, adavisus
wrote:

We lurves Roark!
Even if he has an unnatural fear of plants in the pond.
k :-)

Tell me more. I remember Roark as one with lots of useful stored data
that he shared. Can't recall any of his comments about plants in the
pond. If he says they support snails, I think I agree.

I loved his sense of humor. :-)

Awww, the poor chap must never have got to know what the good stuff can
do

Regards, andy
http://s93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/adavisus/

I've enjoyed looking at all the beautiful pictures of lilies on the
posted URL, but never considered lilies very useful, just decorative,
except for a bit of shade. Mine were always potted and fertilized and
could have even contributed to some algae growth, although that was
not intended.

I use them for shade and love the flowers.

Ingrid has good things to say about water celery as a filtering plant.
I've never tried it, but have a pot with Oenthe javanica'Flamingo
growing in a sheltered spot and plant to try it this summer. What's
your favorite?

I have a mix of pond plants. The more the merrier.......
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.