Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default recommendations for lawn alternative

"George W. Frost" wrote in message
"Terryc" wrote in message

Do not know of anything that will handle shade and kids unless you select
a mulch you like like pea(nut) straw which s generally finer cut and
softer.

Not sure about peanut straw depends on where it comes from, could have
some noxious weeds in it, but I do know that pea straw is good mulch

:-)) I've heard of peanut hulls for mulch. Peanut straw is a one I've yet
to hear of, but would give it if it's the right price.