Old 09-01-2008, 12:20 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Derek Moody Derek Moody is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

In article et,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 03:10:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

Humans are omnivores. I, for one, do not intend to quibble with the
designer (omnipotent or darwinian)

I suggest you get over it, and find something else to worry about.

Quite, and I'm a vegetarian. If it came down to me or a fluffy bunny,
sorry bunny you're going to die, assuming I can catch it...

Assuming it's burrowing and you can track it to the burrow then, if you're
patient enough (or hungry enough) to wait a few hours over the hole you can
often grab them by hand.

Cheerio,

--

http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/