Old 09-01-2008, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default indoor azalea

In article , Charlie
Pridham writes

I would think its struggling to cope with the temperature extremes, the
only time I managed to grow and flower one for a few years it lived down
the cooler end of an unheated conservatory, so in the winter when it was
flowering average temperatures would be a lot lower than your house. But
then there is the fact it has been moved from one set of conditions to
another and may just be objecting to that.

It flowered pretty well for 4 weeks but it's been the last two weeks as
the flowers are dying that the leaves are falling off. I don't have a
radiator in the kitchen and often open the window a little but I suppose
that's warmer than the garden centre where it was kept.
How do I save it Charlie?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy