Old 09-01-2008, 02:25 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

In article , Adenoid Hynkel.
writes

Open your eyes it's a big world out there and was long before Mr Tesco
came along. Vegetables are the easiest thing in the world to grow.

Ha! You've never had to grow onions in my raised beds then ...
and cauliflower's aren't much easier, in fact I don't bother any more.
And which vegetables apart from beans which can play havoc with your
digestion if eaten in quantities will provide protein, I mean the ones
in the UK?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph