Old 09-01-2008, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default indoor azalea

In article ,
says...
In article , Charlie
Pridham writes

Oh well you surely need a new one then Charlie.? You can have mine, it's
just confirming my antipathy towards plants in the house

Janet

No thanks it was the deal when we bought this place, all plants to leave
the house and go in the conservatory, lost a few due to the lack of heat,
and have added many more but azaleas and Rhodos don't do it for me. At
the moment we have in flower 4 different Jasmines, Lapageria,
hardenbergia, Salvia gaurantica Black and Blue, Acacia fimbriata,
Bougainvillea, many and various pelargoniums, Mandevilla boliviensis,
Scilla madeiriensis, Clerodenrum ugandense,
Not bad considering its been below zero on several occassions this
winter! While in the house we have 2 black shriveled poinsettias someone
gave us! We are absolutly hopeless with house plants (not much better
with veg)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk