Old 09-01-2008, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Quiet or is it my ISP?

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
news

"Mary Fisher" wrote
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
No posts since 4th Jan or has my ISP decided to ignore this Ng?

I've been on enforced absence since 20 December when my HD died. Now have
new one so Real Life is left behind again :-)

I do hope you haven't lost much data, when mine went although I had CD
backup I still lost some stuff which in the case of some e-mail addresses
caused problems.

A grandson recovered most data but not e-mails or e-addresses or my
Favourites :-(

The old disk is now at the suppliers and they're doing a forensic recovery
which might regain the essential stuff.

I've backed up some things on CDs but don't know how to back up e-mails -
and since most of my mailing isn't social or ngs it's important.

Luckily I have some superb gardening pictures in my pictures file and that
wasn't lost so I can still enjoy those :-)

Mary