Old 09-01-2008, 06:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default Roark's Website

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:56:38 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

I use them for shade and love the flowers.

I enjoyed mine too and if they helped cool the pond, I'm really glad
because my pond water still reached close to 90F at times.

What's
your favorite?

I have a mix of pond plants. The more the merrier.......

I usually do too, but find the most of the floaters eventually cover
the bottom with debris of some sort, or perhaps they just covered the
bottom and allowed the debris to be out of sight until I moved the
plants and cleaned. I suppose I was hoping for a magic plant that
does wonders. Maybe next year??
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb