Old 09-01-2008, 10:35 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda[_4_] Linda[_4_] is offline

Default recommendations for lawn alternative

Thanks for those who replied with helpful suggestions. Another idea I've
just had is to check out what the actual weeds growing there are. After all
a weed is just a plant where it's not wanted. I thought maybe if I chose
the most attractive, lowest one, and if it's not bad to have around maybe
that would do the job, and encourage just that one. I know it would like
the conditions.