Old 09-01-2008, 09:18 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Derek Moody Derek Moody is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

In article , Oz
wrote:
Derek Moody writes

Assuming it's burrowing and you can track it to the burrow then, if you're
patient enough (or hungry enough) to wait a few hours over the hole you can
often grab them by hand.

Snares reputedly work well. Been in use for 10's of thousands of years.

I haven't used them for years. Used to get a few that way as a lad. Maybe
I should make some more but atm I don't have anywhere to set them...

Cheerio,

--

http://www.farm-direct.co.uk/