Old 10-01-2008, 02:33 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Elaine Jones Elaine Jones is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three weeks!

Quoting from message
posted on 9 Jan 2008 by Derek Moody
I would like to add:

In article , Oz
wrote:
Derek Moody writes

Assuming it's burrowing and you can track it to the burrow then, if you're
patient enough (or hungry enough) to wait a few hours over the hole you can
often grab them by hand.

Snares reputedly work well. Been in use for 10's of thousands of years.

I haven't used them for years. Used to get a few that way as a lad. Maybe
I should make some more but atm I don't have anywhere to set them...

Jones used to shoot them but with all the post Dunblane licensing regs
he's ceased his certificates - firearms and shotgun, too many knee
jerk regs.

--
..ElaineJ. Visit Jones' Pages at http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/ejones
..Virtual. Corwen, North Wales; Steam Traction, with feature on