Old 10-01-2008, 02:08 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes
but thaws awfully slowly if your only heat source is electricity in a
power
cut. The number of houses built with only electric and/or gas as power
sources is high enough to be worrying

Hmmm, I guess some people don't have gas BBQ's or the odd small bottogas
heaters then?

quite a lot I suspect. What would someone in the urban Northwest terraced
house want with a gas BBQ?

up here we can go for years without anyone suggesting a BBQ ;-))

There will be some but a lot of people will not have them

Jim Webster