Old 10-01-2008, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike....[_3_] Mike....[_3_] is offline

Default allotments

Following up to Sacha wrote:

A friend of mine would
like to know if it's illegal to sell the produce you have grown on an
allotment.

IIRC corretly i can sell a limited amount of stuff (gluts i suppose),
it probably varies between councils, the trend is away from
limitations as its less of a facility for the poor to grow food and
more of a keep fit and eat a healthy 5 a day diet.

I just read my tenancy conditions, nothing about selling stuff.

That restaurant that sources only within the M25 was looking at
allotments for sources!
--
Mike
Remove clothing to email