Old 10-01-2008, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT ISP query

Sacha says...
Anyone any idea why Orange has suddenly gone berserk and re-sent me all my
emails from mid December onwards, some of them 4 times?!

They must have had a glitch, perhaps had to do a restore
and lost track of what they'd already sent. More concerning
would be any that they have lost. I used to subscribe to a
daily news email from the BBC. On one occasion they sent me
the same email more than 20 times over the course of a few
minutes. Ain't technology wonderful?
--
David in Normandy