Old 10-01-2008, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT ISP query

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 10/1/08 16:00, in article ,
"David in Normandy" wrote:

Sacha says...
Anyone any idea why Orange has suddenly gone berserk and re-sent me all
my
emails from mid December onwards, some of them 4 times?!

They must have had a glitch, perhaps had to do a restore
and lost track of what they'd already sent. More concerning
would be any that they have lost. I used to subscribe to a
daily news email from the BBC. On one occasion they sent me
the same email more than 20 times over the course of a few
minutes. Ain't technology wonderful?

I don't think I've lost anything vital but over Christmas one friend kept
trying to send me emails which bounced time and again. Others were having
no trouble at all.

--
Sacha

Was that person in the same position as me cruising? I had some problems
from time to time with Satellite links on Cunard's Queen Victoria. All
worked out OK in the end though :-))

Kind regards

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk for ALL Royal Navy Association matters
"Navy Days" Portsmouth 25th - 27th July 2008. RN Shipmates will be there.