Old 10-01-2008, 04:45 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Oz[_1_] Oz[_1_] is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

Jim Webster writes

quite a lot I suspect. What would someone in the urban Northwest terraced
house want with a gas BBQ?

cos they are advertised?

up here we can go for years without anyone suggesting a BBQ ;-))

has summer passed you bye again?

There will be some but a lot of people will not have them

They will have a pretty tough time then.

--
Oz