Old 10-01-2008, 06:25 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Oz[_1_] Oz[_1_] is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

Jim Webster writes

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

quite a lot I suspect. What would someone in the urban Northwest terraced
house want with a gas BBQ?

cos they are advertised?

stand on the pavement with your BBQ?

Don't they have back yards, actually people even take them to public
parks and have a BBQ there.

up here we can go for years without anyone suggesting a BBQ ;-))

has summer passed you bye again?

It is a brave, or consistantly lucky individual who decides to have a BBQ
more than twelve hours ahead ;-)

Tsk, and I thought you could read your weather.

--
Oz