Old 10-01-2008, 11:06 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

quite a lot I suspect. What would someone in the urban Northwest
terraced
house want with a gas BBQ?

cos they are advertised?

stand on the pavement with your BBQ?

Don't they have back yards,

yep, yards, not a lot of room

actually people even take them to public
parks and have a BBQ there.

Certainly not in this town, a picnic perhaps, but these are formal parks not
sprawling wildlife areas, we don't need them with countryside so close to
town centres

up here we can go for years without anyone suggesting a BBQ ;-))

has summer passed you bye again?

It is a brave, or consistantly lucky individual who decides to have a BBQ
more than twelve hours ahead ;-)

Tsk, and I thought you could read your weather.

yep, sometimes as far as six hours ahead ;-))

Jim Webster