Old 11-01-2008, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Suzie-Q Suzie-Q is offline

Default Wanted

I want to turn my front yard into something that I don't have
to mow. I suppose I could leave some grass, but not much. I
live in central Texas, so xeriscape plants would do well.

If any of you have such a garden that didn't cost much to
create, I'd love to see pictures. I'm always looking for ideas.

I've started with a sort of oval of river rocks surrounded by
those flat stones that are abundant in this area. Sandstone,
maybe?

I also plan to, eventually, enclose my front yard with a short
picket fence.

Thanks in advance.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)