Old 11-01-2008, 07:40 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Oz[_1_] Oz[_1_] is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

Jim Webster writes

as I say, we don't have that sort of park.

You personally, or Barrow?

What we do have is beach on three
sides of us (except where the docks are obviously ;-) ) so you will get
people drive out and drink a few beers round an drift wood fire. Sometimes
they might cook something as well

There you go.
I expect there are beaches you can almost drive onto as well.

--
Oz