Old 11-01-2008, 07:54 AM posted to uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Webster Jim Webster is offline

Default Recommended viewing: BBC3 - Kill It, Cook It, Eat It returns this time the killing of infant animals as young as three week

"Oz" wrote in message
Jim Webster writes

as I say, we don't have that sort of park.

You personally, or Barrow?

pretty much the entire county, we don't need that sort of park,

What we do have is beach on three
sides of us (except where the docks are obviously ;-) ) so you will get
people drive out and drink a few beers round an drift wood fire. Sometimes
they might cook something as well

There you go.
I expect there are beaches you can almost drive onto as well.

Seriously the only thing that stops you driving onto some beaches is the sea
walls and they leave access roads down for the cockle fishermen

It is not uncommon for someone to polish up a plough in spring by ploughing
an acre of beach, just to get a shine.

Jim Webster