Old 11-01-2008, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT ISP query

Sacha, I am replying to you about this off the group (prob this afternoon
because I'm just rushing out).

Well, there's an example for you! I've had nothing yet from you,Sally.
So
if you've sent it please could you send again. If you haven't because
you're busy, please, sit down, have a cup of tea, relax and then stroll in
leisurely fashion to your computer....... ;-))

--
Sacha

????

"" (prob this afternoon because I'm just rushing out).""

?????

Kind regards

Mike