Old 12-01-2008, 12:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
jones jones is offline

Default water usage bill

Thanks Len and others,

Good suggestions. Actually we are less people now only 2 of us, and we are
using less water - less washing (of clothes) etc.

I use grey water to flush the solids in the toilet, but will try checking
the meter and see if there is a leak.

Thanks again people
Katherine

and as has been suggested read the meter when there is a
quiet time ie.,. at night after everyone has retired to bed turn
toilet taps off and direct everyone no to use water then before water
is needed the next morning read the meter again if it has moved then
you have a leak somewhere. the dripping tap is very obvious.
http://www.lensgarden.com.au/