Old 11-01-2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_14_] Reel McKoi[_14_] is offline

Default Pond add value?

"~ jan" wrote in message
I might have someone going to ask me if their pond adds value to their
home. (Thinking of selling.) I haven't view it yet.... but I've always
been
understanding they don't, but they might have sell it faster if it is well
done.... etc. All depends on who is looking. Group? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

I heard that some people actually had to fill in their ponds to sell their
property. Not many people are looking for a place with an artificial pond.
A natural pond, spring or creek can add value. I'm not saying this is true.
It's just something I heard, but she did sell Real Estate here in years
past.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.