Old 12-01-2008, 07:07 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Pond add value?

Thinking it would depend on who you think your
buyer is.
We live in an area with a highly desired elementary
school. Our house is older and a style that is not
very popular right now. It would attract young families
as it would be one of the less expense ones in a
really desireable area because of the
school. That does not bode well for our pond with
young families looking at the house. I'm betting someday
we'll have to fill in our pond when we sell.
otoh, a pond like the one that Jan's deck overlooks would
be a selling point. Really relaxing to go out and look down
at the fish. They'd probably want to buy the fish too!

k :-)