Old 12-01-2008, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default allotments

On 12/1/08 00:40, in article
,
" wrote:

On 11 Jan, 22:30, Sacha wrote:
Do not use my words to support you, if you please. You are quoting out of
context and it is indeed ironic that if you use me to support you, you must
indeed be desperate to impose your views on others.

Its from the article you've posted on ALLOTMENT GET HIP - THE TIMES. I
took the quote from what the article said which you've posted on that
thread. Off course you didn't read all of it. But that's what it
said ...

snip

I repeat, do not use me to support yourself. You are being deceitful in
claiming that an article I posted are *my* words, as if I somehow endorse
your extreme behaviour. I want nothing to do with you and I will expose any
sham of yours that involves me.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk