Old 12-01-2008, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default abc for newcomers to uk.rec.gardening

On 12/1/08 09:54, in article ,
"Mary Fisher" wrote:

"sysop" wrote in message
news:NOMSGID_2=3a252=2f110_080112_002901__e1ce7869 @fidonet.org...

For detailed information on this newsgroup you are recommended to
read the charter for uk.rec.gardening at:

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.gardening.html

There are a number of FAQ files (answers to Frequently Asked
Questions) which have been put together by the contributors
to this group and are available at:

http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

If you are new to this group and have a particular question you
want to ask, do take a look at the FAQs first to see if your
question has been covered. The FAQs will usually give a more
comprehensive answer than is possible in a newsgroup article.

I went to the FAQ site but the questions I wanted to look at, on the rh
column - "other sites" weren't available.

What are the other sites please and how do we access them?

Mary

I've emailed Cormaic to ask him about this and to see if he has time to post
here about it.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk