Old 12-01-2008, 09:13 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default The Romans Tried Aquaducts

"Trish Brown" wrote in message

Sorry... I'm a retired school teacher and spelling is a hotspot for me.
Gives me the nervous hives when I see an error. They don't let you type
in red ink on the Internet, sadly. ;-D

I'm not a retired teacher but I too get the collywobbles at some of the
more blatant abuses we see. "To" for "too" drives me crackers and
sometimes one even sees "two" for one of the others. The American habit
of writing/saying "tell someone who could care less" simply astounds me.

I use "Call lifeline they care"