Old 12-01-2008, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default OT Remberance Monday Bank Holiday petition

Bob Hobden wrote:
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/remembermonday/

Just in case you haven't seen it.

I am not making a judgement on this petition, just a generalisation on
the whole principle. How would you feel about going to the poles and
only being able to vote for party X? Why, when a petition is opened is
there not one of the exact opposite, so that the feeling of those
against can be judged as well? For example I believe there was one to
bring back hunting, fine, but why not, at the same time, one to keep the
hunting ban? I should say that I have voted on these petitions, and am
also pro hunting. Ducks (head, not pro hunting ducks). :-)