Old 12-01-2008, 05:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Pond add value?

talk to real estate agents in the area. If it is well done, integrated into the
whole landscape AND low maintenance and the house is typically being sold to people
without children, then it could add value.

OTOH, it is relatively easy to fill in an unwanted pond.
Ingrid

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:33:04 CST, ~ jan wrote:
I might have someone going to ask me if their pond adds value to their
home. (Thinking of selling.) I haven't view it yet.... but I've always been
understanding they don't, but they might have sell it faster if it is well
done.... etc. All depends on who is looking. Group? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us