Old 12-01-2008, 05:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default Pond add value?

I might have someone going to ask me if their pond adds value to their
home. (Thinking of selling.) I haven't view it yet.... but I've always
been
understanding they don't, but they might have sell it faster if it is well
done.... etc. All depends on who is looking. Group? ~ jan

I was told by a Real Estate Agent friend that she has yet to get a bid on a
property with a pond, without the clause "pond, rocks etc to be removed and
ground sodded to match surrounding yard". She said a pond is too personal in
taste She has a pond of her own that she calls a masterpiece, (and IS really
nice)but she says when, or if she moves, it will be gone before the property
is listed
Gale :~)