Old 12-01-2008, 08:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pond add value?

Thanks everyone, seems the consensus is that it wouldn't distract or add
value, so price the house, as a house and yard.

And.... don't do as Peter's friend did, sell off or give away equipment
till the deal is sealed. That is really sad. Hope he finds a buyer soon.

I would have a BIG problem if I had to sell my house to someone who was
requiring I fill in my ponds. Hope I never have to deal with that. ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us