Old 12-01-2008, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Wildflower Seeds

On 12/1/08 18:55, in article , "rabc"
wrote:

For the coming summer i am thinking about growing some wildflowers
straight from seed , the area they are to be finally planted is just
bare soil approx 2 ft wide and about 8 mtrs long (the edging of a paved
area ) the requirements i would prefer would be plenty of
colour,mixture and fragrance and to flower the first summer where i can
then add next year..any help or ideas appreciated.......THANKS

You can get wildflower mixes from various seedsmen but remember that 'weeds'
are wildflowers too and are opportunists. Almost certainly you will not end
up with a controlled form of planting.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk