Old 13-01-2008, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default OT Remembrance Monday Bank Holiday petition

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:58:08 +0000, Sacha wrote:

I wonder if this suggestion has been made because strenuous efforts to
make 11th November a public holiday *whatever* day of the weeks it falls
on, have always failed.

Well I support that idea. It's not about a day of work or a long weekend,
'cause that is what it would end up as if placed on a Monday.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail