Old 13-01-2008, 03:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Cleetus Awreetus Cleetus Awreetus is offline

Default help identify shrub and possible disease

I have shrub in my yard and it's almost completely covered in white
spots. I don't know what type of shrub it is or what the white spots
are. Can anyone help identify what type of shrub this is and what might
be the cause of the white spots and what can be done to get rid of them?
See pictures at http://www.the-kochs.com/shrub.htm

If this isn't a good forum to pose a question like this, please let me
know what a good forum might be. Thanks.

Thanks.