Old 13-01-2008, 02:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Finally got our mole

wrote in message
Hi
We have had a mole for years. The problem was when it began going
under the lawn. I bought lawn edging to try to stop it but it
burrowed under that. I tried garlic, no good. I tried putting a
buzzing alarm in its burrow that didn't work. I bought a humane mole
trap and it burrowed at the side of it. Finally my husband dealt with
the mole and I asked no questions as to what he did, but it's gone.

:-(((

That one has.

You will now see and advert on the 'Mole Times'..... "One garden to let.
Vacant Possession"

Mike