Old 13-01-2008, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default Looking after Kucle plant

Hi, I've just bought one of these but the care instructions are in
german, french and spanish, and I can't find anything on the web.

It's a plant with citrus fruit.

I was told to
1) Keep it outdoors from Spring to October, then indoors for winter.
2) Water it once a month with feed every second month.

Does anyone know where the best place is in my flat to place it please?
Do they like direct sunlight? Is dry heat from radiators a problem? Do
they suffer from the cold?

Thanks for any help, I'm pretty new to this.

Tom