Old 13-01-2008, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Finally got our mole

On 13 Jan, 14:58, David in Normandy wrote:
That is the only consolation I've had from moles. The fine
soil from the hills mixed 50:50 with sharp sand make good
potting compost.

Oh lucky lucky you!! Going through Normandie in August on our way to
Tours (a village called Veuil), might pop over for a cuppa! ;o)

I've not found that plant you suggested yet - we had a look
in the local garden centre and could find neither the plant
or seeds for it. I'll keep a look out though - if it deters
moles from the flower beds that at least would be
something.

In Jardin du pic vert, I've found the incarvillee rose and the
euphorbia lathyris, the latter seem to be the one everyone is using!
I've also attached a link to the Page Jaunes in Normandie with lots of
pepinieristes - I don't know where you are there exactly.

http://www.jardindupicvert.com/4DACT...artner/--.2409

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverles...rtail=overture