Old 13-01-2008, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Finally got our mole

On 13/1/08 14:58, in article ,
"David in Normandy" wrote:

snip
I've not found that plant you suggested yet - we had a look
in the local garden centre and could find neither the plant
or seeds for it. I'll keep a look out though - if it deters
moles from the flower beds that at least would be
something.

If it's the 'mole plant' aka Euphorbia lathyris or caper spurge, don't waste
your time. I've known dozens of people try that with absolutely zero
effect. In fact, we have it growing round parts of the lawn here that is
the moles' target!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk