Old 13-01-2008, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT "The Wars"

"GARDENING" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:49:40 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

I note with very great interest that the following has not been answered.

This is a gardening newsgroup .. G A R D E N I N G !!

Do you understand that ????? I guess not - you understand very little :-(

May I suggest that you set up your own newsgroup where you can discuss
things like how rich/clever you are and all your expensive cruising and
how
much more you know than other people and how you run the the Royal Navy ?
You can then be alone and just argue with yourself.

You have caused a big problem in this newsgroup - *far* less people post
it since you started your stupid OT posts.

Please GO AWAY and leave us alone ... just GO AWAY.
--
GARDENING.

Do I take it that you have set yourself up to be the net nanny of
uk.rec.gardening and will from now on monitor ALL 'Off Topic' discussions
such as the thread which includes the Holocaust, the Nazis, the Channel
Islands under occupation etc etc etc?

Kindest regards

Mike