Old 13-01-2008, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT "The Wars"

"Space" wrote in message

Do I take it that you have set yourself up to be the net nanny of
uk.rec.gardening and will from now on monitor ALL 'Off Topic' discussions
such as the thread which includes the Holocaust, the Nazis, the Channel
Islands under occupation etc etc etc?

Kindest regards

Mike

you are a bad bad man. how can you justify using the above topics for
your own gratification? you are a disgrace.

I wonder if you would be good enough to show how I brought the above subject
to uk.rec.gardening. According to my understanding and reading, it was
brought by someone else and has been sustained by others, including one
subscriber who I have reason to believe is a Conscientious Objector, and
within the aforementioned thread, I asked said person what they would have
done had Hitler crossed into England and what he would have done to defend
his family and neighbours.

You will observe of course that "O.T." is in the subject line in accordance
with the usual charter. Are all "O.T." matters to be monitored now, even
those referring to other "O.T." threads?

I look forward to your prompt reply on future "O.T." subjects

Kindest regards

Mike